libdb.so.3

    Hey people.

    So, I was told that the solution to upgrading to unstable from stable and
getting the missing libdb.so.3 library was to upgrade to testing first. That
did not work. The same thing happened.

    I'm working around it again by ftping the lib from my working box, but
does anyone know when this will be fixed? I can't reliably upgrade!

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a