I broke telnetd

Hi,

I was trying to install the latest version of telnetd. I thought that dpkg would stop the install if my dependencies weren't met. That didn't happen, however, and now telnetd is broken. This machine has not had upgrades for two years, so I'm scared to try updating things like libc6 and such (thinking other things will get broken). We are about to replace this server with a new one anyway.

I noticed that I had version 0.12 installed previously. Can I find that version in a deb package anywhere?

Please copy your answers to joel@hurdmanivr.com.

Thanks,
Joel