Create install-CD from /var/cache/apt?

Hi,

how do I create a usable installation CD with downloaded packages that are
currently in /var/cache/apt?

I am running a standard Debian 2.2r3.
I just installed KDE 2.1.1 using dselect to fetch and install packages from the
net.
I need to install this standard setup on other Debian 2.2r3 computers, and I
don't want to spend the hours downloading the same packages every time. In some
cases there will be no Internet connection to do that (or it will be
unacceptably slow).
So I would like to produce an installation CD with the packages in my cache. I
would like to be able to simply add that CD to the sources.list as any other
source, so I can use dselect to install.

I have tried looking at apt-move, but I do not comprehend its usage.
I have tried searching the lists for similar questions but I couldn't find any.

Can anyone help me?

Best regards
Johnny :o)