Re: easy twm question

Mike Pfleger wrote:
On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 04:51:53PM +0200, Joerg Huber wrote:

Hi Robin,

You need a mouse with three buttons. Press the middle one with the mouse over the root window (your backround) and in the menu "window ops" that is appearing now choose the option "delete". You get a nice icon, I don't know the word ("Totenkopf" in German).

LEO translates it as death's-head, wich I find a very unusual. Skull is the common translation.

Just for the sake of amusement, the "Totenkopf" is, according to the
standard X cursor set, called "pirate" (pg 802-803 "X Window System
User's Guide", by Quercia and O'Reilly).

Well the pirate flag is also called skull and bones wich might be the link to their usage. But indeed it is funny.
.

And people say the Germanic tongues are odd :\

Who says that??

Tschus,
Mike

Frank