Create Installation Disks

Sorry all for not including a subject on the last email

Michael Blood

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Blood [mailto:Michael@CustomDB.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 9:38 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

I have finnally created a kernel which supports my Adaptec Raid card thanks
to the help of this group.
Now I would like to take that kernel and create an installation disk with it
so that I can install directly on to the Raid Array.
And since the current installation that I have is located on one of the
disks that will be placed in the array I will delete the entire
installation.

Does anyone know how to create an installation disk from a custom compiled
kernel so that I can reinstall the entire system (and also duplicate the
entire installation on another identical unformatted machine)?

Thanks again.

Michael