Re: How to install gnumeric on testing? (libgal4 problem)

On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 11:12:31 -0500, Colin Watson wrote:
> Unfortunately the unstable version is broken too (bugs #102406, #103776,
> #104908), so it might be a while before it's fixed.

An NMU built against the latest libgal is currently in Incoming (get it from
http://incoming.debian.org/). It currently awaits approval from the
ftpmasters (as it introduces a new "gnumeric-doc" package).

HTH,
Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking