Re: hardware compatibility

"Thomas LECLERCQ" <thomas.leclercq@terre.inrets.fr> writes:

> everything works good but the autodetection of the video card doesn't find
> my NVIDIA TNT2 Model 64. there is a "socket connection error", and the
> install stops there.

If it's doing so during the install, you'll have to just skip over it for the
time being. (It's been several months since I did my last 2.2 install, so I
can't clearly remember the screens or process) I have the same video card,
and I had to just run 'xf86config' after the install process was done and
choose my card manually that way.  The install process didn't detect mine
automagickally, either, but it worked great once I did that step.

Hope it helps,
Jeremy