mrtg 2-9.17

it seems to me that when u upgrade to mrtg 2-9-17 it rewrites the mrtg file, and mrtg will not work,  if u edit the line to fix the problem and then add a new site to mrtg -  mrtg will not run.

looks like the better one to run is the mrtg ver 2-9-10

can someone else verify this for me, and if they can come up with a fix.

thanks

michael
    # lets make sure that there are not two mrtgs running in parallel.
    # so we lock on the cfg file. Nothing fancy, just a lockfile

         my @cfgfile = split(/\//, $cfgfile);
    my $lockfile;
    if (defined $opts{"lock-file"}) {
        $lockfile = $opts{"lock-file"};
    } else {
#       $lockfile = $cfgfile."_l";
             $lockfile = "/var/lock/mrtg/" . join('_', @cfgfile) . "_l";
    }
#    my $templock = $lockfile."_" . $$ ;
    my $templock = "/var/lock/mrtg/" . join('_', @cfgfile) . "_l_" . $$ ;

    debug('base', "Creating Lockfiles $lockfile,$templock");
    &lockit($lockfile,$templock);

    debug('base', "Reading Config File: $cfgfile");
    readcfg($cfgfile,\@routers,\%cfg,\%rcfg);