Re: lilo stuff -- [ soundblaster sb 16 ]

hi ya markus...

you need to find that file... whatever it is called...

you need to find the kernel that supports your scsi controller...

since you have /dev/hda... its 10x simpler to boot linux off of hda
and redirect it to /dev/sda for its root fs... etc...

have fun
alvin