Re: *Could someone please post this to linux.debian.user and linux.dev.debian newsgroups*

> > http://groups.google.com/ will provide
> > search-and-post functionality for Usenet-via-Web.
> >

> I currently post messages using deja/google-groups
> (just posted one this morning). They've been allowing
> posts for quite some time now. I am, however, using
> my old deja account and don't know if they allow new
> sign-ups...

I just signed up and posted via Google this morning. New
username and all. I do have an old Deja account, but didn't
even think to try it, nor do I necessarily remember the
details of it, i.e. username and password ;-)

Hall