Re: MUA with html support

D-Man <dsh8290@rit.edu> writes:

> For PS I would use ggv (GNOME Ghostview).  I'd like to know how you
> handle (La)TeX files without having the .aux .log and other temp stuff
> laying around.  Also, what do you use for M$Word?

I have used Staroffice or Abiword for MSWord-format and Ted for
RTF-format.

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another;
      be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and
      humble. Do not repay evil for evil or insult for
      insult, but with blessing, because to this you were
      called so that you may inherit a blessing."
                                          I Peter 3:8,9