Re: lprng for a home computer

> So I guess I'm asking what sort of advantages will I gain if I do run
> a firewall on a personal machine.

some sorta wrong.
you have to know that linux or, sort of things like BSD, or if you are
rich, cp firewall, or cisco ios, or sonicwall, or any appliance,
have much better TCP stack, or IP stack, or
networking code, which handles things much better than windows
or any non-dedicated host.

personally i would not recommand debian for such dedicated firewall,
rather, i would recommand a self-built diskette or, worse or better,
openbsd, or if you are that rich, consider a real hardware firewall.. :)

p.s. plx do not start religous issue here.. this msg is not intended to
start
a holy war (tm).

--
vivi la PERLa loca... :)
question: do spanish support hackish verbalization, noun-ization,