Re: another xmms question

IIRC, there is a "use alternate audio device" setting through which
you can specify where to send the output. I can't remember for certain
whether this was in the OSS output module config or the crossfade
output module plugin (I've used both). If it's not in the config for
libOSS.so, you could install the crossfade module (and just turn
crossfading to 0 if you don't like it) as a workaround.

Vineet

* Mike Pfleger (pfleger@pfleger-precision.com) [010719 14:31]: