Re: How to set up a "prefect" router

I'm afraid I have to suggest Smoothwall :-)  Boots of a CD to install (or
floppy or network install if needed) and gives you a nice modem/isdn/ethernet
firewall (take your pick), web front end for management, and it's not such a
huge download for an ISO (around 22M).  Of course if you just want a plain
router and not a firewall then I would look at the Linux Router Project.

---
Paul Tansom:    Talking to penguins can be inTUXicating, whereas
talking to windows is only 1 step away from talking to the wall!
---
Smoothwall firewall/router project: http://www.smoothwall.org/
Smoothwall project community contact: community@smoothwall.org