Re: PINE

Compiling Pine on a debian system doesn't work out of the box in my
experiance. There are .debs of Pine 4.22 last time I checked, but its been
a while. I have compiled Pine on a few debian boxen and if you are
interested in making a compile from source work (the better option vs. a
debianized source package IMHO) you should look at the makefile structure
of pine and start looking at why it won't compile. I think I remember it
complaining about not seeing libraries and going and changing those
references manually. Hope that helps.

-z-