XFS ReiserFS and ext3 performance comparison

Hi,

Sorry if this is off the topic.

Yes there have been already a lot of discussion about
this matter but this only mentioned about ext2 (not
clearly for ext3) so I would like to know your
experience of using and comparison btw them.

Personally I have used reiserfs, ext2 and jfs, xfs;
reiserfs of fine but it seems to use much system
resources and performance is not so well compared to
ext2. JFS seems to be fine without one power incident
that trashed my whole system without recovery so I
have to let it go. Now I am using xfs, and almost
pleased with its performance and stability. As the SGI
people is not so keen to catch up with the kernel team
I would like to look for one alternative (ext3 for
example)

Any ideas are highly appreciated.

Cheers,

=====
S.KIEU

http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- Voice chat, mail alerts, stock quotes and favourite news and lots more!