Re: Kernel upgrades

	Hello Wayne,

	I always upgrade my kernel with kernel source that I have
downloaded. But I would think that if you are using apt-get to upgrade
your system, that it would offer you a newer kernel via it's upgrade
method. If you're not using apt-get you could download a newer kernel
.deb than what you have an install it manually. If you are using apt-get
then try 'apt-cache search kernel-*' and then 'apt-get install
kernel-<version> kernel-headers-<version>. Sorry if I'm mistaken here.

	HTH,

	Jim Richards

I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being
ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet.   --Rodney Dangerfield