Re: Upgrading from potato to woody -> Perl Error on Templates

> Laurent PETIT wrote:
> > Hello everybody,
> > Template parse error near "" at
/usr/lib/perl5/Debian/DebConf/Template.pm line 60 <TEMPLATES> chunk 3

> Upgrade to the debconf in woody (apt-get install debconf).
>
> Then re-run your full install. The new debconf will clearly indicate
> what package has the broken template file. Then file a bug on that
package.

> --

Yes, it worked ! Thanks to Joey Hess.
After a couple of hours, so,  but it worked.
But, arghhh, what's the matter ? I, I can't....ping, I can't pong, ... My
network is KO !

Shame on me. My problems doesn't seem to be resolved.
I had to go back to my W95 to write this message.

I don't exactly know what's my problem.
I guess it could have been because of my non debian-totally compliant
conf-isdn-account....deb archive.
It's weird.
I can use conf-isdn-account to start ISDN, Dial out, it says it's OK.
But nothing appears when I try a ping ....
I tried ifconfig: it seems OK
I tried route : it does'nt work, it doesn't even want to give me the prompt,
I must Ctrl+C
I had this problem last night too, in my first attempt to upgrade.

Is there anybody here to help me ?

Thanks in advance,

Laurent PETIT.