Cannot install kdevelop!?!

Hoi!

I have a big problem:
I want to install kdevelop, but due to a version problem this does'nt work.
After downloading kdevelop1.0beta1-1_i386.deb I tried to install with dpkg.
But(t) dpkt quits with the error-message:
" kdevelop depends on qt1g (>= 1.44-4); however:
  Package qt1g is not installed.
dpkg: error processing kdevelop (--install):
 kdevelop"
I found out that qt1g is obsolete and is replaced by libqt1g, wich is installed on my system (debian 2.2).
Afterwards I tried apt-get -f install, wich only tries to remove the (u)npacked kdevelop.

Is there a chance that I can install kdevelop?
And: Why is it _that_ complicated???????

Thanx in advance

Andreas Maresch