Re: gnumeric lacks .tex-export

Michael Banck <mbanck@gmx.net> writes:

> I upgraded to woody this week and was quite shocked that gnumeric no
> longer provides an export to a .tex file.

> Anyway, does anybody know if I only lack a package (there are no
> 'suggest' on gnumeric though) or is there another way to get
> (La)TeX-support?

I have done that a few days ago.  Go to Tools/Plugins and activate all
the available plugins.

Regards.

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Let your character be free from the love of money,
      being content with what you have; for He Himself has
      said, "I will never desert you, nor will I ever
      forsake you."
                              Hebrews 13:5