Re: Problem with fetchmail (was: I can't start with mutt) solved !

"Krzysztof Mazurczyk" <kmazurczyk@wskiz.poznan.pl> writes:

> There is a task. Boil water for tee having: a cattle, faucet with water,
> matches and gas cooker. The answer: turn on faucet, fill the cattle with
> water, turn the gas on, wait for boil.
> The question is: How will boil water an IT engineer having as in the
> task
> but the cattle is already full of water. Of cause he/she'll pour out
> water
> from the cattle. Then the task is reduced to the previous one.
>
> Regards
> Chris

Chris,

Check out the two words "kettle" and "cattle" - filling cattle with water
is probably not such a good idea, but pouring it out is even more
challenging!

atb

Glyn

               *          Here we are then.......               *
               * http://members.tripod.co.uk/Christchurch2000uk *