BPA

Anyone here use Telstra BPA and might b able to help me with a prob???

Anyways here's the deal.
Yesturday morning my BPA was working fine but when i got home from work nothing!!! not a thing. If i loged on from my Billware box it was fine but my deb box could not log on. I did an ifconfig and i was given the IP 144.132.164.118 so i figured i was connected but i could not ping from the deb box or anything. I restarted the box but still nothing and i was given the same IP. I t can't b the logon script because no one had touched it. Its still the way it was when i first set it up so i know its not my username and password. Can anyone shed some light?????

Thanx
Peter