Re: LaserJet Plus and Samba

One alternative is magicfilter:

apt-get install magicfilter

you can then use magicfilterconfig to set up the printer. It's pretty hard
to mess up, and the resulting setup lets you send pretty much
anything: text, postscript, dvi, pdf, graphics files, etc., and they are
recognized and printed.

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA