where did my ps and top go?

This past weekend I upgraded to woody using dselect, and everything seemed
to work out well.  However, I seem to be missing some rather important,
basic stuff now.  For example, "top" and "ps" now return a "command not
found" type of error, whether I am root or just a normal user.  Where did
they go?  Better question, what package should I install to get these (and
possibly other) basic commands back into the system?

I found this out by trying to hang up my modem using "poff".  I can login
using "pon", but I learned that in running "poff" it tries to use "ps" to
locate the "pon" command to kill it...so, to hang up I now just switch the
modem off...

Thanks,
Jeff