Re: debian firewall and packet monitoring

Hi,

yes, I found a good iptables firewall script. It is simple to configure to
set y or n to a list of options. It also blocks trojans and ports you
should not use. You can download it from:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/adsl4linux/ADSL4Linux/ADS
L4Linux/templates/firewall.iptables.devel?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd
.viewcvs-markup

Greetz,
Sebastiaan

--
  NT is the OS of the future. The main engine is the 16-bit Subsystem
  (also called MS-DOS Subsystem). Above that, there is the windoze 95/98