Re: New kernel pre21?

2.2.19pre21 would be the 21st prerelease candidate for kernel 2.2.19.
If you have 2.2.19, then you have the actual release. 2.2.19 is still
the latest in the 2.2.x series of the Linux kernel.

In general, you should check the changelogs to decide if there's
reason to upgrade your kernel. If everything's running smoothly, you
probably don't need to bother unless you see a discovered
vulnerability in your old kernel that has been fixed in a new one.

Vineet

* vdemart@supereva.it (vdemart@supereva.it) [010626 08:53]: