Re: [users] Re: /var being eaten

On Sat, Jul 07, 2001 at 11:57:15PM -0700, Kevin wrote:
> excuse me mister super leeto linux man.  if you looked at the headers
> you'd see im not even using ms-oe so blow me.  wtf should i use your
> standard for replies. get a life.

I know you're not using OE (which I didn't claim), but you're using
something that copies OE which is just as bad.

Most people on this list encourage others to comply to standards for
quoting, line wrapping, etc., when posting to this list because it's a
public list.  The more people deviate from the standards, the harder
it becomes to follow threads and understand what's been said.

It's not for me, it's for everyone on the list.  I think they'll
agree...

Any decent MUA (like mutt) will allow you to use a different
attribution and quoting string depending on where you're sending
mail.  Maybe you should look into that if you wish to keep your
non-standards for personal use.

--
Brian Nelson <nelson@bignachos.com>