Quota problems

Ahhh .. I'm going nuts. Why quotas don't work the way they should
under potato here? I am doing everything the different HOWTOs
say, but I get random errors. repquota -a, sometimes says:

continue: no such file or directory

And if I cd to a directory where those "continue" files are
found, repquota -a apparently works, but it shows the same quota
information for two different filesystems, where users have
different amount of files.

I read, read, but I did not find a thing about the "continue"
files.

fstab options on filesystem entries are usrquota,grpquota,quota.

Wonder if anyone can give me a hand ... before I lose my /var. :)

  Jordi S. Bunster
<jsb@nautilus.com.br>