Re: OT : Monitor dying?

> I suggest that he should get a replacement soon.

After weighing the options I had (repair, replace, wait till it dies) I
went with the 2nd option and bought a KDS AV-7TF which seems
very nice.  Super flat Trinitron tube, .24 dotpitch, and refresh rates
high enough so I'll never have to worry about my eyes bleeding.  The
picture is awesomely clear and crisp - I'm very impressed with it
considering I paid a mere $230 USD.

Thanks to all for your suggetions and hints.

		Ian Ehrenwald