Re: Help on installing Debian

e7646687@est.fib.upc.es wrote:

Hello! Firstly I want to congratulate for your great project.

I have a doubt. I don't know if I have to do a partition on my hard disk to intall Debian.

Thank you.

Your doubt may be right. But unfortunately I run out of magic glas spheres ( hope the translation is right) so no one on this list knows  how your HD is partitioned and it might be you'll have to create a few more. But a look at http://www.debain.org will answer your question imediatedly (quite likely in your native language as well).

Frank