synchronizing systems

I'm curious if there is an easy way to keep a constant set of
software for several machines.  Let's say it is believed that one
machine has the perfect set of software for the local users.  If
I should want to have all other machines conform to the same
set of software, is there an easy way to move a file, I suppose
some config file for dselect, to the other machines so they will
have the same set of programs selected (and deselected)?

--
Paul Yeatman       (858) 534-9896        pyeatman@ucsd.edu