Re: XMMS and Mozilla

> Can anyone advise how to make (a
> working) XMMS work as a plug-in for
> (a working) Mozilla 0.9.1? or if there
> is a more appropriate application, than
> XMMS?

I think there's a difference between plug-ins and simply
"helper" apps. Something like "flash" is a plug-in, or Adobe
Acrobat and Apple's QuickTime (when they work *inside* the
browser).

For xmms, set it up in "Preferences" so that it works with the
filetypes you want it to handle. I often copy the information
from "old" Netscape. Finally, in the application line, put in
"xmms %s". The "%s" is needed, otherwise the app just opens
and does nothing.

Regards
Hall