Re: Mount windows drive within another machine (network)

hi juan

make sure D: is exported as a share on windows

make sure on linxu that your kernel supports that filesystem
( vfat, msdos, ntfs(is not recommended for writing )

mount the windows box and do what you want with the contents in D:
	( many different ways to mount it...
	( version sensitive too

have fun
alvin

samba allows MS users to write stuff into the linux (home server) box