Re: locale error on potato

I have the same problem with locale on a perl module I was trying to
install.  I posted to this list twice, no response.  Someone else posted
about a local problem and someone replied with the same 'locale-gen'
response.  locale-gen can not be found on my potato system, so if find the
answer please share!

vector