printing to a windows shared printer with smbprint

Hello,

I installed smbprint to be able to print to a printer attached to a
windows pc. However it doens't work
Anybody an idea what I did wrong.
I found some doc's on the net.
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/samba/chapter/book/ch07_02.html and
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/SMB-HOWTO-10.html
First I installed the package printtool. Apparantly smbprint was installed
in the directory /usr/share/printtool/smbprint so I make a symbolic link
in /usr/bin.
Next I added these lines to the /etc/printcap file
# printer on Koersk windows pc via smbprint
lp:\
        :cm=HP 895 Cxi on windows:\
		:sd=/var/spool/lpd/lp:\
		:mx#0:\
		:sh:\
		:if=/usr/bin/smbprint:
I then shared the printer on the windows machine as 'HP895'
I made a file .config in the /var/spool/lpd/lp directory contents of the
file is:
server = Koersk
service = HP895
password = ""
I restarted the samba services en tried to print but nada.
Did I forget something
Where can I find errors? I checke /var/log/lp-errs and lpr.log but nothing
relevant.

Thanks
-Jeroen-

--