Re: Enlightenment & larger fonts ???

On Sat, Jun 23, 2001 at 11:24:41AM -0500, Michael D. Schleif wrote:
> How do I make the fonts *larger* ???

XF86Config or, also depending on the former, fontserver config.
Or whatever defaults are set for the app.  Or whatever you override
these with.

> I am displaying at 1600x1200 and most fonts in most themes are way too
> tiny for these aging eyes of mine ;<
>
> Tried modifying /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fs/config -- no go.
>
> Tried ~/.Xdefaults -- no go.

Maybe use ~/.Xresources?  I may be wrong though.

> Of course, this also begs the question of other modifications (e.g.,
> black on white xterms, &c.)

If you want it system wide, edit /etc/X11/app-defaults/XTerm*
That goes the same for other X apps' system defaults.

AFAIK ~/.Xresources is the per user settings store.

Cheers,

Joost