X-i810-unresolved driver-?

I tried the same thing as was told jim van zandt that was to goto
/var/cache/apt/archives and do a dpkg -i *4.0.3*deb and reinstall to
create the xf86config-4 file-the file exists in /etc/X11 but it still
will not fire up X.  Also tried w/vga driver but screen size is way 2
large-320x200?  This was upgraded from 3 figuring that it would solve
driver issue.  Should I remove any left x-3.0? files?  By the way my
xfree4.0.3 log file is very similar 2 Jim Zandt's except for monitor.
I'd enclose my file but my doze box willnot read ext2 file on floppy!
It will read in debian.  Oh well windoze sucks.