Text contrast in Eterms

I've read through the man page, checked the Debian userlist archives, and looked all over www.eterm.org but can't find what I'm looking for. How do you set the text contrast in Eterm? Every contrast/brightness setting I've found is for background images. It seems to me that the new Eterm 0.9.1 is much darker than 0.9.0, and much darker than the standard Xterm. Anybody have any ideas? I hope it's not some stupid thing that I've missed.

Thanks!

Kelly

-- Kelly Corbin
-- Systems Administrator