Re: I simply don't understand

Hi,

I'M VERY SORRY TO BOTHER YOU!

As a matter of fact the 'poor' gnuhtml2tex package is responsible of
nothing.

In fact, when I installed it all was ok.

Later on, while rebooting the system, a hard-disk error popped up
(before mounting the filesystem) halting the PC irremediably;
rebooting again, debian, shifting to single user, warned that the
filesystem had to be fsck'ed. I did it so answering 'yes' to the many
requests of fixing the corrupted clusters.

This is the reason why in the messed up /etc/motd (many thanks to
Aquila who privately gave me the right hint!) I now find this strange
message.

Now my question is:

Where, in what package can I find the correct /etc/motd file?

Ciao
Vittorio

Vittorio [14/06/01 23:44 +0000]: