Re: cdcd sound level

    Thomas,

Sounds like you have volume settings mixed up. The cd channel has its very
own setting then there is the Master setting. Both of these settings have
control over the volume of the cdplayer. I generally max the cd then control
it via the main - seems to work well. I don't however max the PCM volume
(wav) cuz it tends to add distortion.

I don't know what mixer you use, but pull down aumix (it's apt-get'able).

hth. tatah

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145