nvidia-glx won't install

Hi

An apt-get update & dist-upgrade got the newer nvidia-kernel-src and
nvidia-glx-src packages(1.0.1251-1).  I ran the build scripts (ie. make-kpkg
modules-image & dpkg-buildpackage -us uc respectively) but dpkg -i on
the nvidia-glx deb gave a missing xlibmesa-dev problem.

I apt-get install that but it dies on "trying to overwrite
'/usr/include/GL/gl.h', which is also in package nvidia-glx".

Can somebody help (I want WindowMaker back!)?

Jonathan