Re: >2Gb files

Hi,
	Maybe you've received better suggestion, but any way I'll offer
my $0.02.
	When you recompiled libc, where the compiler looks for the
kernel's header?
	I mean: it might be the case that gcc is using
/usr/include/linux (2.2.18) for the kernel's header instead of your
/usr/src/linux/include/linux (2.4.3)
	So I think that for enable >2GB files you should copy all
/usr/src/linux/include/linux to /usr/include/linux and then try to
recompile glibc.
	Just my $0.02

[]s
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21