Re: lm-sensors and 2.4 kernels

Lee Elliott <LeeE@spatial.freeserve.co.uk> writes:

> I got this from the authors:
>
> ">
> > Could you try it with the latest kernel and lm-sensors from CVS?
> > There is a chance that this was already solved.
>
> Also please make sure you (or even your distribution) have applied no
> other patches; mkpatch typically only works on unpatched, vanilla
> kernels."
>
> I'll try the suggestions sometime in the next few days or so - bit short
> of time right now.

Due to serious USB-problems with 2.4.2 I just downgraded to 2.4.1. Of
course, I had to recompile lm-sensors and i2c, too. So, I'm using
debian-sources for the modules and not the latest kernel. It works.

--
Tschoe,                    Get my gpg-public-key here
 Jens                     http://gecius.de/gpg-key.txt