Re: list traffic out of sync -- was OT: mysql vs. postgresql

On Wednesday 19 December 2001 12:18 pm, martin f krafft wrote:
> hi,
> *PLEASE DON'T MAKE THIS INTO A FLAME WAR*
> if you are taking anything personal, please don't reply...

I'm not even going to touch the mysql vs postgresql debate, but I just now
received Martin's original post after I had already gotten four or five
replies.  Is anyone else getting mail traffic out of sequence?

--
Bud Rogers <budr@sirinet.net>
All things in moderation.  And not too much moderation either.