Re: [OT] text floating around pictures using LaTeX

"Stig Brautaset" <stigbrau@start.no> writes:
> Is there a way to make text flow around (not just above and below)
> included (eps-)graphics in LaTex?
>
> The problem is that I have a fairly tall but thin figure I need to
> include; it takes up much of the height but little of the width.
> (Changing the orientation of the figure is not an option).

I believe there are several packages that allow you to do something
like this. The two that come immediately to mind are the "floatflt"
and "wrapfig" packages.

Go to

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/catalogue.html

and look at the docs for these packages, and others.

Gary