Re: mozilla-cvs

Jeffrey W. Baker wrote:

> This is the expected behavior of Mozilla nightly CVS builds.  If you
> don't think it's fun, you'd better stick with release builds.

No, most of the time mozilla-cvs works very well. Once in a while it
breaks badly. Tonight seems to be one such, so I thought I'd mention it
to see if other people were having the same problem, and warn anyone who
hadn't yet upgraded to it.

> Quoth mozillazine:
> "Do not use today's builds. Builds are causing preferences dataloss.
> This notice will be pulled when the coast is clear."

Yes, I've since seen that too. It doesn't suggest crashes, though, which
were what I saw before downgrading to 20011130.

Craig