Lost My HD!?!?!?!

	Hi everyone,

I am having some problems with my root partition on my HardDisk. It is
on /dev/hda2.
When bootting the machine with this HD, a kernel panic occurs with the
following error:

ext2_check_descriptors: Block bitmap for group 0 not in group (block
224633558)!

It started to happen without any change in the system. I have looked
for help on google, but I couln't find
 any answer.

I have already tried to run:
e2fsck -b [value] /dev/hda2
where value is 8193, 16385, 32769 or 65537. It dind't work.

Is this a problem with hdparm? How can I fix it?

TIA,	Paulo Henrique

--
Paulo Henrique B de Oliveira
Gerente de Operações - Linux Solutions -