Re: qmail-src & DNS

Dragos wrote:

On Wednesday 05 December 2001 01:54 pm, Tom Allison wrote:

When I compiled my DNS - it ran an error that the DNS wasn't properly
configured (it wasn't) and so I couldn't complete the configuration of
some file called 'me'
How do I do that now?  (DNS is fixed)

put in ../qmail/control/me your FQDN of the mail server.
that is for qmail to avoid mail loops to itself, and other stuff (qmail will not start if the file is empty or it doesn't exist, and can work with just one control file: me)
man qmail-control

cheers, dragos

that worked easy enough.
Now I have to figure out why I'm getting errors of 'sorry no mailbox by that name here'. I did maildirmake...
More coffee, more time, more RTM.