Re: Virus incident

According to ben:
> all of this garbage is coming across european servers (ecrc.net and
> cistron.nl--use dig, ping, traceroute, etc., to verify this.

What, garbage coming from cistron.nl? Are you out of your mind?

> check the mail
> headers for appropriate addresses). i vote for a universal ping campaign to the
> servers involved. it won't disrupt their mail servers but it will get their
> attention if enough coordinated replies are sent back to the originating
> address. how about it?

Please stop trolling. I'll read slashdot if I want to see trolls.

If you see any inappropriate mails originating from cistron.nl,
please complain to our abuse department at <abuse@cistron.nl>

Mike.
--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
 and I'm not sure about the former" -- Albert Einstein.