Von: François THOMAS [mailto:francoist@alsdesign.fr]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. November 2001 11:48
An: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Betreff: HDD clone

Hello,

I have just installed a second SCSI HDD on a production Debian system. The
new HDD is exactly the same model as the first one.
I want to make an exact copy of the first drive on the second, in order to
have a rescue solution if something bad happens to the server (just replace
one drive with the other and boot on it: prod server should then be back
online).
Can somebody point me to some tool which is able to make such a clone copy ?
Thanks in advance...
Best regards

François Thomas